When one family member falls ill, the effects are not only felt by one person but the entire household can be shaken by the ordeal. It is important to stand together but this may sometimes be difficult to do if no one guides you or your family through the process.
Our Medical Social Workers at Blissful Health Care Services, Inc. have extensive experience in helping homebound patients or their family members in dealing with illness or the effects thereof.
We can help with the personal, emotional, mental, or social concerns by providing these services:
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
- Assistance with Advance Directives
- Planning Alternative Living Arrangements
- Community Resource Planning
- …and many others.
Is there any way we can assist you? Please let us know! Feel free to reach out to us at 281-969-8216.